Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Here is Why Some Words Need to be Redefined

Shareef
"Ye to bolti hi nahi,shareef lagti hai.Chal iski le" Excuse me? Some people really need to correct their defination of someone being shareef.Yes I am SHAREEF!! But don't blame me if I punch on your face right in the middle of a road for you being annoying.
P.S-REMEMBER, I am shareef not stupid.

Do you think I'm stupid ?

Religious                                                          
"Temple two days a week and a fast once a month.They say,itna to karna hi chahiye na".I quoted "Do galiyaan a day and a fight once a month,itna to tyagna hi chahiye na". I mean you talk about God and spend your whole day making other's life miserable. Stop being Hippocrates.
P.S-It's like "Man saaf hona chahiye bas”: P


Simple
"So bahenji types". Wait a sec.Mind your words first girl. Clothes are entirely a matter of personal choice. Wearing kurti or shorts doesn't make you illiterate or modern anyway. One minute......"Don't tell me you find that other girl cuter than yourself? ” Ohh you jealous peeps :P
P.S-Don't judge the book by its cover.


Being Single
"Really? How come such a cute girl isn't committed yet? Oh don't lie girl.Hmm poor you!!" I am sorry if I have given you the wildest shock of your life. I didn't know that I have committed an offence being single. Well listen, dramas apart, it’s cool with me and so it should be with you.
P.S-None of your business.


Topper
"Wuhuu topper.105 out of 100 han!!”And I am like "Your Math teacher is really awful dude". Jokes apart. Compete if you can. Being jealous will not help you in any way. Don’t judge me by my score but by the person I become into each day by acquiring that knowledge.
P.S-Let's shun this terminology. Everyone makes their own mistakes.


Cool
"I am cool man, oh yeah". I mean are you having some wind mills attached to your shoulders? Take an advice. Sit for a while and contemplate. Your so called cool acts just make you look like the biggest fool.
P.S-The above advice is free of cost. Leni ho to lo, varna jane do ;) It's anyway just a matter of  C and F.


 Love
No comments!! Define it the way that makes you smile ;)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Redefine some more words like famous or macho man :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a pro man! Give me some tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanx debo ;)
      You no less, believe me. Your first attempt was awesome. I kept on smiling and feeling excited d whole day after reading dat.

      Delete